Monday, May 28, 2012

Dilbert Animated Cartoons - Soul-O-Meter and Year End Spending

Dilbert Animated Cartoons - Soul-O-Meter and Year End Spending Video Clips. Duration : 1.03 Mins.


www.dilbert.com by Scott Adams. RingTales presents Dilbert Animated Cartoons. Soul-O-Meter and Year End Spending. In Soul-O-Meter, Catbert says, 'According to my soul-o-meter you still have 1 percent of your soul. I'll give you a doughnut for it.' Wally says, 'Sold! It's funny how quickly a good day can become a great day.' In Year End Spending, The Boss says, 'This is how it is. I need to use up my budget by the end of the year or else I'll get less next year So I'll be flexible about approving expenses for a few days.' wink wink Dilbert says, 'Nice coffee holding panda.' Wally says, 'You should see the one that isn't pregnant.'

Keywords: Wally, Catbert, doughnut, donut, coffee, computer, soul, detector, trade, buy, offer, turn-around, happy, Boss, Dogbert, budget, management, workplace, work, idiot, panda, bear, waste, money

No comments:

Post a Comment