Tuesday, January 24, 2012

JOKER vs Vlogger

JOKER vs Vlogger Video Clips. Duration : 2.83 Mins.


The Joker drives Matt G (YouTube Vlogger) insane via video phone. Check out Matt G's channel :) ~ youtube.com What do you guys think of my Joker impersonation? Pretty decent? Super secret, but if you notice towards the end of this video I make a groan... does it sound familiar? I was doing an impersonation of Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid... I find often when I'm pretending to be The Joker I slip into Solid Snake's voice on accident... which normally leads to me talking about Meryl and Otacon frantically in the same voice just to make myself laugh... Anyway, if you ever wondered, I'm not trying to imitate Heath Ledger's character exactly... it's actually a mix between the cartoon-series Joker & the modern Hollywood Joker. I just really like the chipper/goofy/morbid attitude Joker has in the cartoon series... but I like the look of the Heath Ledger Joker ~ So that might explain to all of you why I don't lick my lips very much as the Joker... because that was always... well... kinda pointless to me. Not sure why that ended up being a characteristic of the modern Joker but whatever :) RIP Heath Ledger, I seriously wish you were still around ~ especially for all the awesome movies I know you would have made. Social Facebook: facebook.com Twitter: twitter.com Channels Onision - youtube.com OnisionSpeaks - youtube.com OnisionEncore - youtube.com OnisionArchive - youtube.com Cool Stuff Onision Site - onision.net Onision Shirts - http Onision Music - onision.net

Tags: the, joker, parody, spoof, funny, comedy, sketch, dark, batman, humor, movie, video, youtube, upload, mattg, matt, matt g, collab, with, onision, channel, heath, bat, man, knight, robin, vs, ledger, asylum, character, impression, cosplay, cosplayer, role, play, costume, good, great, awesome, matthew, begins, new, goth, google, villain

No comments:

Post a Comment